CabalSEA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CabalSEA

Welcome to Lunanoire Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GUILD RULES.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
enmaye
Beginner
Beginner
enmaye

GUILD RULES. Empty
PostSubject: GUILD RULES.   GUILD RULES. EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 8:52 pm

Those who are new, please listen up. Those who've been with us for a while, please pay attention. Recently, the friendly guild war we just held in Desert Scream against our second guild, lunaeclipse became a failure because of some Lunanoireans interfering in the war. This is ultimately our fault as a guild, and it pissed the hell out of some of us.

Even if some of us are easily forgiving, I am not.

1) Make sure you check your guild chat box for ANY updates. If you're at some place where it is inconvenient to check, then jolly well make some time to check so that you don't go doing something stupid. The chat box allows you to scroll what you've missed; DON'T GIVE ANY EXCUSES LIKE YOU NEVER SEE AT THAT TIME.

2) If the guild leader is busy, ask any junior leaders to answer your questions. We, junior leaders, don't exist in the guild for nothing. Don't make the leaders' life difficult.

3) Also, please jolly well listen to those of higher rank than you. We, leader/jr leaders, don't tell you things for no reason. If you find that the particular jr leader is abusing his or her status, let the guild leader know.

4) For guild wars, those who want to participate PLEASE let the leader know in advance. Don't interfere and lower our guild's image. If you are not online at the time when the guild is discussing the match, check the forum. From now on, I will personally make announcements.

5) If the forum is not updated, leave a message. If you wish, you can scold me.

6) Those that are participating in a guild war, DO NOT GO AWAY FROM KEYBOARD at the time stated for the match UNLESS you have a solid reason (eg. urgent nature call, accidents). DON'T SAY YOU WENT TO TAKE WATER OR WHATEVER ~ i will make sure the leader bans you from the next war. this is called irresponsible.

7) For some reason you do not want to participate in any war at the last minute, you find your own replacement. If don't have, you jolly well go through with the war.

Cool Mistakes for first timers are understandable; however, if the same mistake arises, I don't care whether fair or unfair ~ I WILL KICK YOU. You can go to the leader and ask from acceptance again, but i will definitely kick you if your mistake is as grave as interfering in any guild wars without invitation.
Back to top Go down
http://xremuneration.livejournal.com
faded
Novice
Novice
faded

GUILD RULES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RULES.   GUILD RULES. EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 4:28 pm

Cheers to a solid rule enforcer ^^
Back to top Go down
http://single.sgforums.com
DevilWisdom

GUILD RULES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RULES.   GUILD RULES. EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 9:38 pm

WTF? Guild Rules are good... but wat if Guild war time need go toilet?? chinese have something called ... 人有三急 wor... << in case u dunno? ppls will have urgent things to do... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/emoliang
faded
Novice
Novice
faded

GUILD RULES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RULES.   GUILD RULES. EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 10:51 pm

DevilWisdom wrote:
WTF? Guild Rules are good... but wat if Guild war time need go toilet?? chinese have something called ... 人有三急 wor... << in case u dunno? ppls will have urgent things to do... Very Happy

"UNLESS you have a solid reason (eg. urgent nature call, accidents)."

^^
Back to top Go down
http://single.sgforums.com
Sponsored content

GUILD RULES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RULES.   GUILD RULES. Empty

Back to top Go down

GUILD RULES.
Page 1 of 1